Yes, the model can be adjusted for plow pans by adjusting the rooting depth in the field configuration page. If you know the depth at which your plow pan starts, then you can define that depth as the bottom of your root zone (labeled “Rooting Depth” in the configuration page of a field).
Articles in this section
- Password Resets and Changes
- Deactivating Users
- Importing Shapefiles
- How to Create a Zip File
- Weather data summary
- Which states are supported in Adapt-N?
- Why is the soybean N credit in the recommendation relatively low?
- How can I use Adapt-N and with crop sensors like Greenseeker and OptRx?
- Guidelines for Urea Applications and the use of Adapt-N
- General Crop and N Rules for Adapt-N