The adaptive-dynamic recommendation approach used by Adapt-N allows for more site-specific and timely nitrogen recommendations. Conventional approaches offer static recommendations and are generalized over a broader range of soil and growing conditions. Methods like MRTN can be used as an initial estimate of seasonal nitrogen needs, say, at the beginning of the growing season. Adapt-N offers more precise N rate estimates during the growing season by incorporating weather, soil, agronomic and risk information that is specific to a field and time of the season.
Articles in this section
- Password Resets and Changes
- Deactivating Users
- Importing Shapefiles
- How to Create a Zip File
- Weather data summary
- Which states are supported in Adapt-N?
- Why is the soybean N credit in the recommendation relatively low?
- How can I use Adapt-N and with crop sensors like Greenseeker and OptRx?
- Guidelines for Urea Applications and the use of Adapt-N
- General Crop and N Rules for Adapt-N