Adapt-N calculates the N rate recommendation by considering total seasonal uptake, as well as conditions during the season. Although newer hybrids take up more N during the latter part of the season, the total N uptake per unit of yield remains fairly constant. The Adapt-N tool therefore accounts for these new trends in N uptake patterns. In fact, the tool offers an excellent opportunity to monitor the need for such additional nitrogen as the growing season develops.
Articles in this section
- Password Resets and Changes
- Deactivating Users
- Importing Shapefiles
- How to Create a Zip File
- Weather data summary
- Which states are supported in Adapt-N?
- Why is the soybean N credit in the recommendation relatively low?
- How can I use Adapt-N and with crop sensors like Greenseeker and OptRx?
- Guidelines for Urea Applications and the use of Adapt-N
- General Crop and N Rules for Adapt-N