The Configure Field tool is now available for all zone- and grid-based fields
To access, click Configure Field from the Fields & Zones page, either near the field name or from the Field menu. This tool lets users configure the entirety of the field on a layer-by-layer basis, incorporating spatial variability when desired, either by uploading a Shapefile, syncing with a source (such as agX or Agrian), or by manually entering data. The tool has also been updated to show a visualization of each layer. When each layer panel is open, the map at the top will show the current configuration of the field, and will update in real-time based on any changes made by the user.
Field Recommendation Export tool upgraded
The tool for exporting a completed recommendation has been completely redone, providing much more flexibility in adjusting rates or setting rounding parameters for each Nitrogen product. Users can now:
- Round the rate for each selected product
- Raise or lower the entire recommendation by a percent or fixed amount
- Adjust each individual rate
- Dynamically view changes to the summary of the recommendation based on the changes
- View a PDF Summary report, automatically included with exported Shapefiles
agX Integration Updates
We’ve improved the agX experience through the following updates:
- the field import process has been streamlined to function much more quickly
- Management zones in agX can now be used to automatically create zones in Adapt-N. Yield Goals on Management Zones in agX can also be automatically used to set variable yield goals in Adapt-N.
- A bulk import tab is now available, letting you import many fields at once
- The soil organic matter sync now goes back 5 seasons, and also automatically sets sample depth in addition to SOM percent
Crop multi-zone edit application now more flexible
The Crop multi-zone/multi-field application is much easier to use now, since the values on it have become optional. This lets users change one or more crop parameters across many fields at once without overwriting other existing crop parameters already set on those zones. For example, you can now set the planting date across many zones without overwriting yield data. The Previous Crop options have been adjusted to be clearer with respect to forage-sod crops. Users can also move between multi-zone editing sections using the new menu at the top of the screen.
Expanded Service Territory
Adapt-N is now available for use in an expanded service territory. The system has been calibrated and deployed for use in the following new states for 2016:
Our service territory is now: