Free Adapt-N Self-Guided Training Course
Free Adapt-N Training Courses are available by visiting https://adapt-n.teachable.com/
Adapt-N Basic Training Video
Adapt-N is a cloud based tool that runs through a web browser.
Minimum Supported Browser Version Operating System Firefox Internet Explorer Chrome Safari Windows 7 or Higher 52 or higher 11 or higher 57 or higher
OS X 10.10 or higher 52 or higher N/A 57 or higher 10 or higher
Mobile-optimized version for iOS and Android coming soon.
- Logging In
Data Organization Overview
Data in Adapt-N is organized based on the following hierarchy:
- Grower Account: an entity corresponding to a grower whose fields will be contained within the farms inside this Grower Account.
- Farm: a grouping of fields within a Grower Account.
- Field: a boundary within a Farm.
- Zone: a sub-part of a Field. Each field must have at least one zone, but may have many zones.
Each user with a login/password to Adapt-N fits into one of the following roles:
- Billing Admin: the administrator of the Adapt-N account, with access to all functions within the account, including the ability to create and manage other users.
- Agronomist: a user created by the Billing Admin, with access to create, configure, and activate fields on behalf of one or more Grower Accounts. Agronomist users do not have access to create or manage other users nor can they access account billing information. In certain cases, they can create and manage Grower Accounts (but not users).
- Grower Login: a user created by the Billing Admin, with access to a single Grower Account only. Grower Login users can have the ability to activate fields if granted that functionality. They can see and manage data within their own account. Note: by default, Grower Accounts (the first level listed in the Data Organization hierarchy above) do not have a Grower Login associated with them; these need to be explicitly added by the Billing Admin to grant the grower login access.